- Are you a manufacturer or trader of buffalo meat?
Fab Agro is the trader of Halal boneless buffalo meat. We are well connected with various exporters from India, Australia, Brazil and New Zealand, roping in major slaughter-cum-meat processing meat plants.
- Do you deal in frozen or fresh buffalo meat?
Fab Agro deals in frozen boneless buffalo meat.
- What slaughtering method do you use?
All our slaughtering plants slaughter animals as per the Halal Islamic rites.
- Do you deal domestically or internationally as well?
Fab Agro is the exporter of frozen halal boneless buffalo meat. We have been working with clients from around the world such as Vietnam, China, Thailand, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Lebanon and many more.
- What quality of buffalo meat do you supply?
Our team organizes A grade quality frozen buffalo meat from our factories.
- Do you have quality checkers to monitor the quality of the meat?
The quality measures in our factories are carried out by a team of quality checkers who monitor the production and ensure that the finest quality products are delivered to our customers.
- How your products are packed?
The packaging of all our products is carried out by qualified packers under expert supervision. It is carried in the most hygienic conditions as per the customer requirement. We keep all the cuts in freezing units at a temperature of -40 degrees Celsius before packing.
- What all packing options do you have?
Fab Agro has two packing options available – Individually Wrapped Packs and Bulk Packs.
- Do you have different varieties of shipping cartons?
The cartons that we used for packaging and shipping come in two varieties – Plain White Carton (PWC) and Brand Packing Carton. Customers can either go for self-branding or the branding provided by our factories
- How much time do you take to get the meat delivered to the customers?
Delivery of the consignment depends on the location. It takes minimum 20 days for a consignment to get shipped.
- What all certifications do you have?
All the products and slaughtering plants of Fab Agro are certified under FSSAI, APEDA, Halal Certification, HACCP, ISO and OIE. We are a proud member of DCC & FIEO.